Benefits of Earthing
When was the last time you walked barefoot on the beach or a warm patch of grass? Do you remember the deep sense of peace you felt? Thinking about it now, you can probably close your eyes and remember the sense of physical and emotional clarity you experienced.
You may not have realized it at the time, but you were practicing earthing. Earthing, sometimes called grounding, is the practice of connecting to the earth’s core to heal yourself naturally.
Earthing Fights Disease
Free radicals are unstable, uncharged molecules that your body produces naturally in response to stress. Your body can develop more free radicals when you’re fighting illness or when you’re exposed to toxins.
They have been linked to many health conditions, including:
- Inflammation and oxidative stress
- Cardiovascular disease
- Hormonal disruptions
- High blood pressure
- Neurodegenerative diseases
Fight Free Radicals
The good news is that you can fight free radicals with simple lifestyle changes:
- Get some exercise daily. Exercise heals your lungs and lowers your stress levels. and helps rid your body of toxins.
- Eat a diet rich in fruits and vegetables, which have prominent levels of polyphenols and other antioxidants.
- Take measures to reduce your stress levels, including mindful living, meditation, and yoga.
- Avoid processed foods, excessive alcohol, and tobacco.
- Limit your exposure to toxic chemicals.
- Practice earthing.
Earth for Your Health
Earthing is one of the best ways to combat free radicals. The earth is full of free electrons that neutralize free radicals, slow down aging, and decrease inflammation. They are natural antioxidants, and you can absorb them most easily through your feet.
You Can Practice It Anywhere
One of the best things about earthing is that you can renew your connection to earth’s gravitational force anywhere. Here are some ways to practice earthing or grounding.
- The outdoors: The easiest, most affordable, and probably most enjoyable way to do it is to go outside. Step outdoors. Breathe deeply. Let your feet feel the earth beneath you. If you can walk barefoot safely, do so. Try to walk on several types of ground cover. Doing so is a wonderful way to increase the number of connections you make, and it improves balance and proprioception.
- Earthing mat: An earthing mat reduces electric and magnetic field (EMF) exposure to forge a close connection to your skin and the earth. You can use them indoors. Try an earthing mat while you practice meditation or yoga. You can also use one while you’re watching TV, listening to music, or writing. Let the earth’s vibrations reach you as you go about your daily activities.
- Earthing patch: An earthing patch is excellent for travel or targeted relief of a specific area. You simply plug the patch into a grounded outlet and wait for the lights to show that it’s ready. Use your patch to ground your hands, feet, or any part of your body.
Take the Organic FOOT Path to Good Health
Earthing is one of the many natural, organic healing methods you can practice at any time. It restores your connection to the earth, promotes good foot health, and renews your whole body. What are you waiting for? At the Organic Foot, you’ll learn more ways to use nature’s healing powers.